Dear Winner

Dear winner I am Mr Richard Wahl, the mega winner of $533M USD in Mega Millions Jackpot, I'm donating to 5 random individuals if you get this email then your email was selected after a spin ball. I have spread most of my wealth over a number of charities and organizations.I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $2 Million USD to you as one of the selected 5, to verify my winnings please see my youtube website page below. WATCH ME HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tne02ExNDrw THIS IS YOUR DONATION CODE: [ 0043034] Reply with the DONATION CODE to this email: lucasgills81@gmail.com . He will send it to you either by Cashier check or ATM Card. Contact my personal Assistant Name: Lucas Gills Email: lucasgills81@gmail.com Hope to make you and your family happy. Regards Mr.Richard Wahl

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Offers of Translations beware... False and lies...

what a crock of Poo

Can I trust you with this? Yea sure!!!!