We all hate Phishing!

We all hate this? sick of being spammed like this? well anything like this isnt good, and never good to answer. I get many every day... They need to get a better day job.
Good day My name is Mrs. Nancy U Shaw, I am 75 years old and was diagnosed with cancer approximately four years ago, immediately after the death of my husband. I have been touched to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband for the good work rather than allow his relatives to lavish my husband's hard earned fund. As I lay on my sick bed, I want you to help me in carrying out my last wishes on earth which will also be very profitable to you. I want to WILL a total sum of 5.5M US to you which I want you to distribute part of it to any charity home for me and the rest for yourself and your family. I will inform you on how to share all. Your most urgent response will be highly appreciated. Regards, Mrs. Nancy Shaw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Offers of Translations beware... False and lies...

what a crock of Poo

Can I trust you with this? Yea sure!!!!