I should be so lucky..Lucky Lucky lucky !

Hi My name is Abigail P Johnson, a philanthropist and the C.E.O/President : Fidelity Investments Inc, commonly referred to as Fidelity. Fidelity Investments Inc is a multinational financial services , It is the fourth largest asset manager with over $2.4 trillion I believe strongly in giving while living and I have one idea that never changed in my mind, that one should use his/her wealth to help people and I have decided to secretly give USD$ 3,000,000.00 Million Dollars to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this message, you should count yourself as one of the lucky individuals, You have been chosen as of the random beneficiaries. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so that I will personally intimate on you on how to receive the fund Visit my web page to know more about me: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abigail_Johnson Regards, Mrs.Abigail Johnson mrsajohnson001@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Offers of Translations beware... False and lies...

what a crock of Poo

Can I trust you with this? Yea sure!!!!